Your baby’s photo session in Montreal can be more creative than ever!
Time flies so fast and your baby is turning one soon! It was an amazing year… A year full of sleepless nights and worries, but also a year filled with the happiest, unforgettable and most beautiful days of your life. Now, when your sweet baby 1st birthday is just around the corner you are probably thinking of different memorable ways to celebrate this special day for all your family? There is no doubt that a photo session was one of your favourite ideas to celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime moment. However, Lira Photography offers you something a little more creative than a standard child’s photoshoot.
Cake smash photo session is the new way to celebrate your child’s 1st birthday.
Balloons 1st birthday parties are in the past and a cake smash trend is more and more popular. But what is a cake smash photo session and why it’s a good idea to do it during your baby’s photo session? A cake smash is a small cake that is prepared especially for baby to smash into and enjoy on his 1st birthday. The real magic comes when the child realizes that the birthday cake belongs just to him and he takes full advantage of it. The reactions and faces in this moment are absolutely priceless and need an experienced and professional photographer to capture this wide variety of emotions. Therefore, a cake smash photo session is a very memorable way to capture this important day in your baby’s life.
What are the reasons for having a cake smash photo session in Montreal?
1. It’s a perfect way to celebrate this important milestone. You’ve survived the first year! You are really good parents even though some things during this year weren’t easy for you. Wow! It’s truly a very special occasion and you have to celebrate it in a special and a very personal way.
2. It is an incredibly fun experience! Cake smash photo session is all about the baby. It’s your child’s birthday and like every birthday has a cake, this one has one too. The only difference is that we allow your baby to smash it into pieces.
3. The mess will be left in the photo studio, not in your house. However, make sure to bring a spare change of clothes for your child. What happens in photo studio stays in photo studio)))
4. A cake smash session often requires the parent’s involvement too. So, it is a great occasion for a family portrait with the birthday baby.
5. One-year-old toddler is much easier to photograph than the two-year-old. This kind of photo session provides a unique opportunity to capture your baby curiosity and personality. So, this is an excellent occasion to create lovely memories.
Contact us today (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book a cake smash photo session for your baby.